- We seek to maintain responsibility for workers and the environment throughout the supply chain. Most of our products have sustainability certifications to ensure labor welfare and environmental conservation.
- Our social responsibility certifications are Rainforest, Fair Trade, Smeta and B Certification.
- Our sustainability team implements and evaluates a training plan with all our producers.
- Our producers are trained in food safety, gender policies, environmental conservation, efficient water use, regenerative agriculture and efficient use of agrochemicals.
- We work with vulnerable groups, mainly mothers, with training in health, basic education and finance for small producers.
- We measure the impact of our supply chain on the planet’s climate change in order to make decisions on the efficient use of processes that generate polluting emissions.
- We work to make the transportation of our products more efficient, use less fossil fuels, and generate fewer impacts.